- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- You can also pay your legal fees with a credit card online. Pay your bill here.
- What if I need to cancel my appointment?
- Just give us a call to reschedule.
- What should I do after an auto collision?
- What should I do if I have been injured at work?
- 1st — Report the injury to your immediate supervisor as soon as possible after the injury.
- 2nd — Seek necessary medical attention. Your employer may want to send you to its doctors for an initial medical evaluation. While employers do have the right to have their insurance doctors evaluate your injury, you are not limited to treating with their doctors. You have a right to seek medical treatment from a doctor of your choice.
- 3rd — Schedule an appointment to speak with a workers’ compensation lawyer to discuss the next steps necessary to preserving and timely filing your claim with the Workers’ Compensation Commission.
Maryland Legal Resource Links
- Attorney Status/Listing
- Circuit Court Directory
- Circuit Court Fees
- District Court Directory
- District Court Fees
- District Court Forms
- Estate Search from the Register of Wills
- Judiciary Case Search
- Maryland Judiciary
- Office of Administrative Hearings
- Register of Wills
- Register of Wills Process & Fee Guide
- (COMAR) – Code of Maryland Administrative Regulations
- Maryland Code
- Opinions of the Maryland Attorney General
- Business Entity Search
- Checklist for New Businesses
- Federal Employer Identification Number (IRS Form SS-4)
- Maryland Employment Related Posters
- Professional Licensing Boards from the Maryland DLLR
Real Property Value Searches And Resources
- Real Property Search from Maryland SDAT.
- Lead Paint Registration Search from Maryland Department of the Environment