Judgment & Debt Collection
Delinquent receivables can hinder the operations and productivity of any business. When your business provides a good or service, it deserves to receive the full agreed-upon payment. The KMA Law Office has assisted businesses in collecting outstanding receivables and unpaid debt.
If a customer fails to pay, a successful collection of the debt can be difficult. An important step is to obtain a judgment in court. Even after a successful court proceeding, though, collection is far from assured.
How We Can Help
We offer a wide range of debt collection services, including:
- Review and prepare company forms: credit applications, terms on contracts, agreements, purchase orders, quotes
- Presuit demand letters in accordance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Filing suit and obtaining judgment
- Conducting detailed asset research
- Recording the lien and judgment
- Attaching assets, garnishment of wages and property
Skilled lawyer Karen M. Authement has extensive experience in debt collection legal services in Severna Park and the Baltimore area. Our firm can handle your firm’s debt collection process from presuit demand to post-judgment collection efforts.
ATTENTION ATTORNEYS – If you have successfully obtained monetary Judgments on behalf of clients and are having a difficult time tracking the Defendant and collecting on the Judgment. We handle post-judgment collections on a contingency basis and have extensive experience in tracking defendants, locating assets and collecting monies due.